A decision block that lets the user choose a location on a map.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a location, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Radius — whether to allow choosing a radius around the location.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Picked latitude — variable to assign the picked latitude.
- Picked longitude — variable to assign the picked latitude.
- Picked radius — variable to assign the picked radius in meters.