An action block that await a message logged by an app or system component.
The fiber will pause until a matching message has been logged.
The message input argument must be a valid regular expression,
for more information see matches function.
Note! This feature isn’t officially supported, may not work on all devices.
- Log — log in which the message must be logged, default is Main.
- Tag — tag of logged message, default is any.
- Message — regular expression to match logged message against, default is any, i.e.
- Priority — priority or “log level” of message, default is any.
- Package — package name of app logging the message (Android 10+, may work on lower versions), default is any.
- Logged message — variable to assign an array containing the entire matched message result and any capture groups.
- Logged time — variable to assign the time when the message was logged, as a unix timestamp.
- Logging UID name — variable to assign the UID name of component logging the message, may include an app package name. (Android 10+, may work on lower versions)