NFC tag write
A decision block that lets the user write content to NFC tags.
The fiber will pause until the user has written to one or more tags, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
Use the Read tag in the tag section to inspect tags.
- Content — an expression, the result will be written to the tags.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Written tag ID — variable to assign the ID of the last written tag.