A decision block that checks if a status bar notification is posted.
If the proceed option is set to Immediately (Android 4.3+),
then instantly check if there’s a notification currently posted, or not, without pausing the fiber.
If set to When transition, then the fiber will pause until
a notification has been posted or updated and proceed through the YES path
or has been removed (Android 4.3+) and proceed through the NO path.
|user dismiss all|
|package manager modifying app package|
|owning user context being stopped|
|user banning the package|
|owing app canceling|
|owing app canceling all|
|other app dismissal|
|other app dismiss all|
|member of a canceled group|
|invisible member of a group|
|device administrator suspending app package|
|managed profile turned off|
|user banning the channel|
Note! This feature isn’t officially supported until Android 4.3+,
on lower versions checking the currently posted or waiting for removed notifications are unsupported.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed. Immediately (Android 4.3+).
- Package — package name of the app posting the notification to match, default is any.
- Title — title of notification to match, default is any title, may contain glob pattern, default is any.
- Visibility — visibility of notification to match, default is any. (Android 5+)
- Ongoing — whether to ignore ongoing event notification, default is to not ignore.
- Package — variable to assign the package name of the app that posted the notification.
- Title — variable to assign the notification title.
- Message — variable to assign the notification message.
- Ticker text — variable to assign the notification ticker text.
- Person URIs — variable to assign an array of contact,
name: URIs of persons relevant to this notification.
- Category — variable to assign the notification category.
- When timestamp — variable to assign the “when” timestamp, the optional time displayed.
- Action labels — variable to assign an array of “action” button labels.
- Notification id — variable to assign id of the notification (Android 4.3+).
- Removal reason — variable to assign the reason for notification removal (Android 8+).
- Addition texts — variable to assign an array of additional notification texts. Deprecated, use extras instead.