A decision block that shows a status bar notification.
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then the notification will be shown without pausing the fiber.
If set to When dismissed, then the fiber will pause until the notification has been
clicked proceeding through the YES path,
or cancelled proceeding through the NO path.
When clicked works like When dismissed except the notification will remain shown after its been clicked.
If the fiber is already showing a notification, it’s updated with the new information, without replaying its sound and vibration, and blinking light.
Use the Fork block to show multiple notification within the same flow.
The notification is removed when the fiber stops, or by using the Notification cancel block.
To dismiss a notification, either clicked it, or if it’s not an ongoing event, by cancelling it with a left-swipe or the “clear all” button.
The notification should appear on Wear devices if it’s cancellable and not ongoing.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Title — notification title.
- Message — notification message.
- Picture URI — URI or filename of an image to include in notification. (Android 4.1+)
- Person URI — contact,
name: URI of person relevant to this notification. (Android 5+)
- Icon — notification icon (Android 6+ except for some buggy Samsung/Sony devices).
- Channel — UUID of notification channel used, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Visibility — whether to only show the notification on secure screens.
- Category — notification category. (Android 5+)
- Progress bar — completion percentage of progress bar shown in the notification, a negative number shows an indeterminate bar, default is no progress bar.
- Cancellable — whether notification can be cancelled with a left-swipe or “clear all”, ignored for Ongoing event.
- Ongoing — whether the notification is for an ongoing event, can only be dismissed by a click not cancelled.
- Notification id — variable to assign id of the notification.