A decision block that checks if a host is reachable.
The fiber will pause until the host has been reached, or the timeout expired.
Note! This block may not work on devices that have restricted apps from sending ICMP (ping) packet.
Try without selecting a network interface.
- Host or IP address — hostname or IP address of FTP server.
- Protocol — which IP version to use, default is IPv4.
- Network interface — which network interface to ping through, default is the currently active internet interface.
- Maximum hops — maximum hops to reach host, default is system dependant.
- Timeout — time until the ping is canceled with, default is 3 seconds.