An action block that starts an app service.
The fiber will proceed immediately without pause.
If the service class and/or package
is set and doesn’t evaluate to
null a specific app service will be started.
What data and actions a service support varies. Search for public documentation,
or look at the app manifest for clues.
When including a file URI either as data URI or
ensure to enable the appropriate Grant flags otherwise it may be inaccessible to the app.
Note! If this block cause a
SecurityException failure is likely because the service isn’t exported,
it has been temporarily or permanently disabled, or it’s secured by a permission to prevent third-party apps from starting it.
- Package — package name of the service component.
- Service class — class name of the service component.
- Action — action the service should perform.
- Data URI — URI for the service to handle.
- MIME type — type of the URI is referring to. See MIME type.
- Category — action category, use an array for multiple categories.
- Flags — launch flags.