An action block that awaits an incoming SMS.
The fiber will pause until an SMS has been received.
Note! Some messaging apps like Go SMS Pro and
Project Fi by Google may prevent other apps from accessing incoming SMS.
Note! The Timestamp sent may not always be available, nor correct.
- Phone number — only proceed when this phone number sent the incoming message, default is any phone number.
- Phone number — variable to assign the phone number of the sender.
- Used subscription id — variable to assign the id of subscription (SIM) though which the SMS was received (Not officially supported by Android).
- Message — variable to assign the message, if text based.
- Timestamp sent — variable to assign the unix timestamp when the message was sent,
null if unavailable.