An action block that records your speech and transcribes the spoken word into text.
The fiber will pause until the user stops speaking.
The result of the speech recognition are assigned as two arrays, both with the same lengths.
The elements of the spoken texts array contain alternative interpretations, with the first element being the most likely interpretation.
An array of confidence scores may be assigned, where each element contains a confidence score for the interpretations.
A score close to 1 indicate high confidence, 0 low confidence or -1 for no confidence score.
Note! Not all devices are shipped with an speech recognition engine. Try installing the
Google Voice Search app if an UnsupportedOperationException error occur.
- Language — language spoken, default is the device language.
- Model — model of interpretation, default is Free form.
- Maximum silence duration — Duration of silence to consider as end of speech, default depends on engine (~0.5 second).
- Offline — whether to prevent network requests and only use on-device recognition, if supported by engine.
- Spoken texts — variable to assign an array of interpretation alternatives.
- Confidence scores — variable to assign an array of interpretation confidence scores.