A decision block that lets the user choose a SIM card/subscription.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a subscription, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Picked SIM slot — variable to assign the SIM card slot of the chosen subscription.
- Picked subscription id — variable to assign the id of the chosen subscription.