A decision block that lets the user choose a time of day.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a time, cancelled the dialog or the timeout expired.
The resulting time of day is the number of seconds past midnight.
Use the timeMerge function to combine date and time.
- Style — style of dialog, default is Keypad.
- Initial time of day — initially entered time of day in seconds past midnight, default is none.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Time of day — variable to assign the time of day, seconds past midnight.