An decision block that gets the current weather or a forecast.
The fiber will pause until the operation has completed,
proceeding through the YES path if a forecast for the location and period was found, proceeding through the NO if not.
If forecast advance is empty, evaluate to
null or is less than 3 hours, the current weather is returned.
Future weather can be forecasted for up to 16 days in advance, hourly forecasts only up to 5 days.
Only the temperature and forecast timestamp variables may be assigned.
The units used are those of the backing API, see unit conversion.
Weather data provided by OpenWeatherMap.
- Latitude — latitude of the location.
- Longitude — longitude of the location.
- Forecast advance — amount of time into the future to forecast, default is current weather.
- Forecast period — period of forecast.
- Temperature — variable to assign the temperature in Celsius.
- Humidity — variable to assign the humidity in percent.
- Atomspheric pressure — variable to assign the atomspheric pressure in hectopascal.
- Cloudiness — variable to assign the cloudiness in percent.
- Wind speed — variable to assign the wind speed in meter/second.
- Wind direction — variable to assign the wind direction in degrees.
- Rain volume — variable to assign the rain volume in millimeters/hour.
- Snow volume — variable to assign the snow volume in millimeters/hour.
- Forecast timestamp — variable to assign the timestamp for the start of forecast period.