Wi-Fi network connected
A decision block that checks if Wi-Fi is connected to a network (access point).
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then check if Wi-Fi is currently connected to a network without pausing the fiber.
If set to When changed, then the fiber will pause until a connection has been established, or was disconnected.
If both Network name and Network address are empty, or evaluate to
then check if any network is connected, or disconnected.
Security flags (bitwise) for the connected network:
Note! This feature may require that the system Location setting is enabled on Android 6+.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Network name — name of network to check.
- Network address — address of network to check.
- Network name — variable to assign the name of the connected network (SSID).
- Network address — variable to assign the address of the connected network (BSSID).
- Network link speed — variable to assign the theoretical maximum connection speed of the connected network hardware, in bits per second.
- Network frequency — variable to assign the frequency of the connected network hardware, in Hz. (Android 5+)
- Network security — variable to assign the security of the connected network. (Android 9-)
- IP address — variable to assign the IP address of the device on the connected network.