A decision block that lets the user choose a nearby Wi-Fi network (access point).
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a network, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Security — only show networks with selected security, default is to show all networks.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification.
Requires the “appear atop of other apps or parts of the screen” privilege on Android 10+.
- Network address — variable to assign the address of the picked network (BSSID).