An action block that compresses content into a zip file.
The fiber will pause until the compression has completed.
The final directory level of source path may contain glob patterns.
Note! This block currently can’t create or update a zip file stored on to secondary external storage (removable SD card).
- Destination zip file — path to a new or an exisiting zip file.
- Source path — path of content to compress.
- Destination folder in zip — directory inside the archive to place compressed content, default is zip root directory.
- Recursive — whether to recursively compress directories and all their content.
- Update — whether to update an existing zip archive, instead of overwriting it.