The premium upgrade for Automate can be purchased through the Buy premium menu, also present as an
option in settings.
There’s no separate “pro” download, Premium is unlocked by a single in-app purchase which is owned to the Google account used during purchase.
All devices registered with the purchasing account will have the Premium upgrade.
Solution for premium/purchase issues
- The device has to be registered with a Google account.
- Rebooting the device may suffice.
- In-app purchases, and the verification thereof, is handled by the Google Play Store app, make sure it’s present and up to date.
- Google Play Store lacks proper support for multiple Google accounts on the same device, try removing the accounts not use during purchase.
- Ensure you’re using a legitimate copy of Automate downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- Xposed is a major cause of all kinds of issues, disable it.
The free edition only has a single limitation, a maximum of 30 running blocks, that could be 15 running flows with two blocks, or a single running flow with 30 blocks.
There’s no limit on inactive flows stored on the device. All features and blocks can be used with, or without, Premium purchase.