by Sebastian Norr
So... you want to know what is said when you aren't there?
If you where to "accidentally" forget your phone at that place and that phone happens to be running this flow at the time (under another name & description) and the phone happens to receive a regular SMS with some code word of your choosing.
Then that knowledge could be yours to have.
* I only have 1 phone, so I need testing help from the users, any & all feedback about this flow is very important & useful, thanks.
Link to this flow, please leave feedback:
* You (obviously) need 2 phones for this to work, one is sender & another is reciever.
* Decide what start code you want to use (block #7) & set up your settings there too.
* If you want more code words, use or duplicate block #19
* To stop the program, send the message in block #18
* Set up the required settings.
* Place the phone(A) that runs this flow in a suitable location.
* When desired, use any other phone(B) to send a normal SMS with your exact code word(s) to phone(A).
* Phone(A) will now quietly call phone(B) so you can hear what's going on.
* If you need to remotely stop this flow and return screen brightness & sound to normal, send a SMS with the stop code in block #18
* first version
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.