by Michael Boulet
A tool designed for people who are too lazy to tap the app shortcut. Select your app package (ex: com.google.android.calculator) then your activation gesture.
- Shake: shake your device back and forward
- Flick: quickly rotate your device along the diagonal axis
- Swipe: move your device to the left quicky in a arc pattern
The gestures may not work for everyone. If this is the case go into the flowchart and locate this block:
[Name of gesture]
Edit it, tap the button which reads Record Gesture and execute your desired gesture.
Then find the block after the Flow Beginning block (Set Variable) and change the index of the array (where index = X found in in if statement below gesture block)
A notification will be shown in the minimum section (notifications below the horizontal line) with an option to cancel.
This flow can be ran in parallel (two flows running at once).
This version requires the premium version of Automate to run.
See the other versions of the script
- Shake To Open (Normal version - Uses 30 blocks) http://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/6656
- Shake To Open Premium (Best version - Requires Automate premium - Uses 30+ blocks) http://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/6655
# Version 5
- Bug stopping notification from stopping fiber fixed
# Version 4
- New feature (for premium only): Shows notification to enable shake to open for the current foreground app
# Version 3
- Updated gestures
# Version 2
- Added change log
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.