by Arena Closer
✓ 𝟙𝟘 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤: 𝕟𝕠𝕟-𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕦𝕞
Don't want to go to your calendar app to look up when to set the alarm for tomorrow's class? This flow does it for you!
Multiple calendar version: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/33878
🌟 Please RATE if you enjoyed!
• set the alarm x hours before your first class tomorrow (first select how many minutes the alarm should go off in advance, default is 60 minutes)
• notify you if you don't have any classes tomorrow
• when the alarm goes off in the morning: post a notification with the class name, start time and location, and total number of classes today
• wait for 22:00 and check calendar again for the day after
• Before running: set your college calendar in block 5
version 1.0 (22 feb 2020):
version 1.1 (29 feb 2020):
• updated due to leap day
• now it won't need an update for another 4 years 😃
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.