by Arena Closer
✓ 𝟙𝟟 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤: 𝕟𝕠𝕟-𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕦𝕞
Don't want to go to your calendar app to look up when to set the alarm for tomorrow's class? This flow does it for you!
This version allows you to search for events in multiple calendars and picks the first event to set the alarm for.
Single calendar version: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/33860
🌟 Please RATE if you enjoyed!
• select all calendars that should be checked for events
• set the alarm x hours before your first class/event tomorrow (first select how many minutes the alarm should go off in advance, default is 60 minutes)
• notify you if you don't have any classes/events tomorrow
• when the alarm goes off in the morning, wait for 22:00 and check all calendars again for the day after
version 1.0 (24 feb 2020):
version 1.1 (29 feb 2020):
• update due to leap day
• now it won't need an update for another 4 years! 😃
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.