Automatically updates flows which are user specified.
Updates the flows either user specified through the menus or through the file at /storage/emulated/0/Automate/update.json. If the file is manually edited, the background updater must be restarted.
To receive updates for a particular app, you must subscribe to it in the flow. Start the flow, select manage subscription list, then add a flow. From the dialog, search or browse for the flow you want to add. Once you are on the page of the intended flow, wait a few seconds for the page to completely load, then select okay. You will receive updates for that particular flow and it will be added to your subscription list.
By defualt, the only subscription you start off with is this flow. If you wish to not receive updates for this flow, simply tap the undesired flow and delete it.
The flow, while the background updater is running, will check for flow updates every 30 minutes. You can check manually by just running the flow and tapping check for updates. If a update is available, you will be prompted to install the flow (or first download it if you are on data or a metered network).
- Update Master - Premium: http://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/7685
- Update Manager - Regular: http://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/6713
This flow requires the use of the Automate premium version.
# Version 13
- New feature: nametags for subscriptions
- Automatically adds nametags unless the flow if is manually entered. Although you may need to re-add all of your subscriptions for nametags to work. Some special characters (i.e. emojis) may not display properly, but will still work.
# Version 12
- Bug fixed that killed the flow after updating an flow
# Version 9 & 10 & 11
- Still nailing out the bugs. This one stopped the stored version from changing and stopped the flow after updating.
# Version 8
- Restarts background updater when values are changed
# Version 7
- Stopped log spamming
# Version 6
- Added controls for the background updater
- Fixed duplicate background updater bug
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.