A decision block that simulate a touchscreen gesture.
The fiber will pause until the gesture has been fully simulated, or the gesture was cancelled.
The NO path is executed if the gesture was cancelled.
Only use this block as a last resort if there’s no other way of performing the desired automation.
Depending on gesture the input arguments have different purpose:
- Click, Long click, Double click: (X0,Y0) are used as click position.
- Swipe: (X0,Y0) are used as start, and (X1,Y1) as end of swipe, with pointer moving at speed, default is 1000 dip/s.
Note! This feature wasn’t officially supported until Android 7, earlier version require a rooted device, may not work on all devices.
- Action — touchscreen gesture to simulate, default Click.
- Screen X0 — first horizontal screen position, in percent from left edge.
- Screen Y0 — first vertical screen position, in percent from top edge.
- Screen X1 — second horizontal screen position, in percent from left edge.
- Screen Y1 — second vertical screen position, in percent from top edge.
- Pointer speed — pointer speed, in DIP per second.