An action block that starts an app activity.
The fiber will proceed immediately without pause.
If you want the fiber to pause until the activity has finished, use the App decision block instead.
An app activity is referred, either explicitly by its package and activity class (use the Pick app activity button),
or implicitly by an Action and Data URI.
To implicitly start the “main” activity, like the launcher does, specify only the package.
What data and actions an activity support varies. Search for public documentation,
or look at the app manifest for clues.
Note! If this block cause a
SecurityException failure is likely because the activity isn’t exported (i.e. private),
it’s has been temporarily or permanently disabled, or it’s secured by a permission to prevent third-party apps from launching it.
Information about common Intents.
- Package — package name of the app activity.
- Activity class — class name of the app activity.
- Action — action the activity should perform.
- Data URI — content URI the activity should handle.
- MIME type — type of data the Data URI is referring to. See MIME type.
- Category — action category, use an array for multiple categories.
- Flags — launch flags.
- Chooser — whether to allow a choice of implicit activity.