App shortcut update
An action block that update an app shortcut in the default launcher home screen.
The fiber will proceed immediately without pause.
This block will proceed through the NO path if the shortcut doesn’t exist or it’s immutable, or the the call was rate-limited, otherwise through the YES path.
An app activity is referred, either explicitly by its package and activity class (use the Pick app activity button),
or implicitly by an Action and Data URI.
To implicitly start the “main” activity like the launcher does, specify only the package.
What data and actions an activity support varies. Search for public documentation,
or look at the app manifest for clues.
Privacy warning! The data within a shortcut is accessible by the launcher app, don’t include sensitive information.
Note! This feature requires Android 8+.
- Shortcut id — UUID of shortcut to update.
- Label — shortcut caption, default is the display name of resolved app activity.
- Icon URI — URI or filename of image to show as shortcut icon, default is the icon of resolved app activity,
may be ignored by the launcher if action is Main and category is Launcher.
- Package — package name of the app activity.
- Activity class — class name of the app activity.
- Action — action the activity should perform, required on Android 8+.
- Data URI — content URI the activity should handle.
- MIME type — type of data the Data URI is referring to. See MIME type.
- Category — action category, use an array for multiple categories.
- Flags — launch flags.