Your privacy is very important to us, and we’re not in the business of selling personal information.
The app does not show ads, nor does it collect any usage statistics (analytics).
However some optional features do need basic information about a user to operate properly.
The flow sharing community feature relies on Google or Facebook to authenticate and identify a user.
The “personal information” provided by those third-party services which we collect, store and use are:
- Unique user identifier — used to authorize the user.
- Nickname or real name — displayed to other users.
- E-mail address — only used by us in case we need to contact the user. Never shared with anyone.
Of course, any uploaded flow or review thereof will be stored by us and made public to other users.
The cloud messaging feature is accessible using the
Cloud message send and
Cloud message receive blocks,
or the online endpoint.
This feature relies on Google to authenticate and identify a user.
The “personal information” provided by Google, and the user when using the blocks/endpoint, which we collect, store and use are:
- Unique user identifier provided by Google — used to authorize the user.
- Secret provided by the endpoint user — used to authenticate the user.
- E-mail address provided by Google or the user — used to identify the recipient. Sent to the recipient but never shared with anyone else.
- Device brand/model provided by the user — used to identify the recipient. Sent to the recipient but never shared with anyone else.
Messages are not collected nor stored, once delivered they’re removed from our servers.
We do not inspect or analyze the message payload,
enable end-to-end encryption by using a Cipher account to ensure none except the recipient can access it.
Facebook Data Policy.