Your privacy is very important to us, and we’re not in the business of selling personal information.
The app does not show ads, nor does it collect any usage statistics (analytics).
However some optional features do need basic information about a user to operate properly.
The flow sharing community feature rely on Google to authenticate and identify a user.
The “personal information” provided by that third-party service which we collect, store and use are:
- Unique user identifier — used to authorize the user. Never shared with anyone.
- Nickname or real name — displayed to other users.
- E-mail address — only used by us in case we need to contact the user. Never shared with anyone.
Of course, any uploaded flow or review thereof will be stored by us and made public to other users.
The cloud messaging feature is accessible using the
Cloud message send and
Cloud message receive blocks,
or the online endpoint.
This feature rely on Google to authenticate and identify a user.
The “personal information” provided by Google, and the user when using the blocks/endpoint, which we collect, store and use are:
- Unique user identifier provided by Google — used to authorize the user. Never shared with anyone.
- Secret provided by the endpoint user — used to authenticate the user. Never shared with anyone.
- E-mail address provided by Google or the user — used to identify the recipient. Sent to the recipient but never shared with anyone else.
- Device brand/model provided by the user — used to address the recipient device. Sent to the recipient but never shared with anyone else.
Messages are not collected or stored, once delivered they’re removed from our servers.
We do not inspect or analyze the message payload,
enable end-to-end encryption by using a Cipher account to ensure none except the recipient can access it.
Google API services
The Google API services are only accessed when a running automation flow include and reach a block which do:
The Google API services are accessed directly from the Android device, never through our or third-party servers.
We do not collect, analyze, store or share content (Google user data) retrieved from, sent to, or stored on, Google API services.
The community, cloud messaging and features using Google API services
are not permitted for use by children and therefore require age verification, i.e. the “access age restricted features” privilege.
The age of a “child” varies depending on country.
We do not collect or share the age information, it’s only stored locally on the device.
Location data is only accessed when a feature that requires it is being deliberately and actively used,
on the block configuration screen while designing an automation flow,
or when a running flow include and reach a block which do, even while the app is in the background.
We do not collect or share location data.
Data such as user made flows and app settings are only stored locally on the Android device.
We do not collect or share data stored on the device, except when the user explicitly choose to do so using the Community feature.
For additional inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.